Carrot seed oil is an wonderful oil that has a ton of benefits.
- Rich in Vitamin A which helps promote healthy skin cell production. It also stimulates fibroblasts which are the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy. It also protects against UV damage and slows the signs of aging. Vitamin A also helps to slow oil production in pores which helps to keep them clear; that means less acne!
- Rich in powerful antioxidants
- Support skin and hair growth
- Rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which helps to reduce UV damage. It also helps to keep lipids fresh in your skin. That means that it helps keep your skin’s natural protective barrier intact.
- Caratenoids protect skin from sun damage and can help reverse damage caused by UV rays
- Helps improve skin tone and gives your skin a healthy glow
- has the ability to hydrate dry areas while simultaneously calming oiliness.
Because of the many wonderful benefits that carrot seed has to offer, it’s used in several Green Gaia Essentials products.
GGE’s Organic Face Moisturizer contains carrot seed oil because it helps promote fibroblasts and evens skin tone.
Carrot Seed Oil is the carrier oil used in the Blemish Treatment because of the healing benefits it has on skin as well as slowing the production of excess oil.
Photo by Aliza J. Sokolow